Thursday, December 24, 2015

My Last Week of December 2015

Happy Christmas Eve! I can't believe that 2016 is just less than one week to go! How time flies... 2015 has been so meaningful and amazing to me, though i didn't accomplish much things in this year, but many things has happened to me and I'm thankful for each and every single thing that had taught me some lessons. I'm so so blessed to have my family and friends who will always be there for me, cheer me up whenever I'm down and share their joy with me. Thank you 2015!

23 December 2015

So it's a shopping day with Louise! Been so busy with studies last few months and i barely went shopping! Or should i say i haven't buy any cloth for new year! So on Tuesday i texted Louise and asked her if she wanna go One Utama with me, i haven't seen her for months! The last time i met her was in June... half year man! She was so busy with her STPM and me too with my degree. And now that both of us are free, shopping yay!

It was sooo nice to see her again! She's my secondary school best friend, and she's someone that i can talk anything to. I'm really lucky to have her as my friend. ;)

So after the shopping, we went to BSD mamak to meet up with Kai Xian, Siew Huey and Miriam. This is my first time meeting Kai Xian and Miriam after i've graduated from secondary school. They've changed... a bit lah, not much, i mean physically, maybe because i never meet them in these two years. Oh i also met Ken at One Utama. Idk why i was so excited when i saw him and i was like, "Kennnnnn...!!!!" with my finger pointing at him. As if i see any popstar or what LOL!

Girls outing = selfies!! 
Tomorrow is Christmas Day teehee! I am going to an orphanage in Selayang with Louise and then have steamboat dinner with my laopos at Qian's house! Quite excited for that!

0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com