Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Back to blogging... maybe?

Hello my bloggie!!! It's almost been two years! Even me, myself couldn't believe that i'm writing this blog post now LOL. It's... really been a while. When i looked at the "About Me" on the right hand side of my blog, it says "Yuet Wah. Sixteen. 920." Can you believe how long i've been gone! Gonna update that later. Well, i noticed that my blog still get views when i checked my blog's stats. It gets 60+ views last month and i was really shocked. I mean, who read my blog? LOL! Must be some views from those random websites.

Joanne, the degree student.
Okay, let me update myself a little bit. I'm no longer a secondary school student, i have graduated from my secondary school... a long time ago. In fact, i have also done my foundation year, and i'm currently enjoying my semester break after my Y1S1 of degree. Yes! I'm now a degree student! Pursuing my Pharmacy degree. I feel that it's such a waste that i didn't write anything here this whole while! This one year plus has been so meaningful and challenging for me, and in some way it has changed me.

Blogging in the future, hopefully. 
So! Since i'm quite free now (sem break woohoo!), i will start blogging here about what i've been doing these two years. Recording things here used to be my hobby, and it's really meaningful for me to look back all those memories. I really hope that i will have the time (and motivation of course) to blog in the future. And also, duhh just bear with my poor english cause i rarely RARELY write any english article now. All i know how to write is laboratory report now, sigh science student life. Haha. Improving my english proficiency- this is also one of the reason why i started blogging again. Well, let's just hope that my passion for blogging won't fade again!

Oh and, Happy Winter Solstice!! :D


0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com