Tuesday, December 24, 2013

OMG 2013 gonna end soon 안돼애애~!

Looking at the calendar and suddenly realized that 2013 has almost come to an end. NOOOO why did time past so fast TT.

I had been really lifeless this december after spm. Lying on sofa and watch runningman and hongkong drama everyday. Well at least I did something not-so-useless: sweep and mop the floor. Lol and hang out with friends. Oh and edu fair.
I finally got a job last saturday. My friend called me and we worked together at the place where I worked for the first time-SSF. I think this job will only last for one week lol cause school gonna reopen(my friend is form4). And what will I do then? Continue the runningman marathon haha.

I always wanted to type an entry every night(the time when all human except for babies will overthink) but it's either my phone has low battery or... laziness makes me give up. I feel like I starting to type nonsense on this blog but whatever no one is browsing. Urghh I really need a place to express all my feelings. !#$&×=% $*)@

0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com